Multi-Cloud – Always on
It is clear that multi-cloud is an interesting option for organisations. The main benefit of a multi-cloud architecture is that your organisation becomes independent of cloud providers, the services these parties supply and the provider's strategic direction. By doing so you mitigate the risk of failure of IT systems, specifically the systems which are limited to certain regions due to compliancy requirements, and your IT department will be able to supply a higher quality thanks to the broad range of services and price models which various cloud providers apply. YaWorks would be only too happy to help organisations struggling with a mutli-cloud architecture.
81% of Public Cloud users work with two or more providers - Gartner
YaWorks is an expert in the field of Multi Cloud environments.
YaWorks provides you with the knowledge and implementation experience to map your Multi Cloud environment.
- How do you get from single-cloud to mutli-cloud?
- How do you link different cloud services together?
- To what extent do you have sufficient knowledge in the field of multiple clouds?
- How do you integrate multiple clouds into your organizational processes?
- How do you determine which cloud to use for which purpose?
- How do you ensure an overarching architecture when using multiple clouds?
- How do you avoid a lock-in on a specific cloud?
- How do you dynamically move workloads between clouds?
- How do you ensure central supervision and insight into the various clouds?