Can you give direction to technological transformation?
Do you want to play a decisive role in the technological transformation of our clients? Do you want to help our clients transform legacy infrastructure into a modern digital backbone? And do you know how to make the right translation from technology to senior management and at the same time properly divide the agenda of senior management in your tech team(s)? Then we offer the challenge you are looking for.
Without knowing us, you come across YaWorks every day. We are the architects behind the digital backbone of the Netherlands: when you pay for groceries or do internet banking, shop online, catch a plane, watch your favorite series, or call the love of your life - we make that kind of vital infrastructure a reality. And we are quite proud of that.
Bart Deuss - CEO YaWorks
What are you going to do?
With your knowledge of digital infrastructure you support top 500 companies in realizing their digital ambitions. You know better than anyone how to design and realize a smart digital infrastructure. As the first point of contact, you and your team are responsible for executing the strategy through change programs and projects. You supervise the process and include all teams involved in the plans. You advise the customer on the guiding preconditions for the technical solutions.
As a Streamlead you are ultimately responsible for the content of the account team and you determine the overall substantive course of the program/project. You manage the team members and you are the spokesperson of YaWorks at an executive and management level.
- You are operationally responsible for the Core team and its members.
/ Chairman of Coreteam meeting and Account Update
/ Editor-in-chief of the management attentionlist
/ Alignment of content between different workstreams/domains
- You design architecture and translate the wishes and expectations of our customers into a high-level design.
- Content responsible in management and executive meetings.
- (About substantive themes) responsible for creating opportunities and new engagements, in collaboration with sales and account executive.
- Screening/selection of potential Core team members.
What does the job offer you?
At YaWorks, you will work with numerous innovative technologies and state-of-the-art solutions because we are ahead of the technology development curve. In this, your personal development will always take priority. You will be backed up by a whole team, offering all kinds of support. This will include training, soft skills and a personal development plan. You will also have a generous study budget and study hours.
Throughout the year, we run knowledge sessions and social events, organized for and by colleagues and your input is always welcome. We have an online learning platform with the latest training courses and there are always opportunities to attend tech events in the Netherlands and internationally. Serious fun – that’s what working at YaWorks is all about.
Who are you?
You are someone who can communicate well with different types of people. With your strong personality you initiate change without provoking resistance. You watch, listen and connect and you enjoy transferring your knowledge to others. You feel comfortable to determine a direction while it is (still) unclear which solutions have a chance of success.
What have you preferably already done?
- You have a degree from a university (WO)/university of applied sciences (HBO) or equivalent.
- You have 5 to 10 years' work experience as an Architect, a Technical lead or a Lead Consultant.
- You have worked with a variety of vendors like Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft and VMware.
- You like to work according to the TOGAF system (or comparable) and you have a solid technical background.
- You have work experience within Enterprise environments (500 to 5,000 employees).
- You have good project management skills.
- You have an architecture background.
- You enjoy working in dynamic (customer) environments.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- You hold a driving license (B).
- You have good power point skills.
A screening and technical assessment is part of the procedure.
Recruiterrecruitment@yaworks.nl +31 (0) 6 82 09 0407
Sander tells you more.
Are you interested? Would you like to meet to see if there is a mutual match? Then apply directly. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Sander Smorenberg