We are looking for an experienced Security Consultant
We are looking to strengthen our ranks by hiring reliable Security Consultants!
Would you like to work on a future-proof, modern infrastructure for top 500 companies and have a varied job in which you are developing all the time? If so, we can offer the challenge you are looking for!
As a Security Consultant, you will advise senior management and are able to think pro-actively about challenges and objectives. You have a drive to create direction and clarity within organizations that need it. You flag up long-term issues, offering constructive solutions for them. You translate advice into concrete IT solutions, providing immediate assistance to our clients.
What will your job entail?
- You will be a strategic adviser to our customers, capable of effectively conveying how the different components of a complex security architecture are interconnected;
- You will design and implement security solutions that include next-gen firewalls, IPS & WAF products within complex networks;
- You will carry out security/network/product assessments independently and report on and present the results to the customer or your colleagues;
- You will apply your knowledge & expertise in fulfilling a (support) role in the analysis of large-scale security incidents.
What does the job offer you?
At YaWorks, you will work with numerous innovative technologies and state-of-the-art solutions because we are ahead of the technology development curve. In this, your personal development will always take priority. You will be backed up by a whole team, offering all kinds of support. This will include training, soft skills and a personal development plan. You will also have a generous study budget and study hours.
Throughout the year, we run knowledge sessions and social events, organized for and by colleagues and your input is always welcome. We have an online learning platform with the latest training courses and there are always opportunities to attend technology events in the Netherlands and internationally. Serious fun – that’s what working at YaWorks is all about.
Who are you?
You have a passion for technology and you like to pass it on to others. You are adept at devising suitable solutions to problems and like to share these with the people around you. You are good with people and can effectively involve them in your activities.
- You have a degree from a university (WO)/university of applied sciences (HBO) or equivalentYou are good at dealing with opposition and managing stakeholders.
- You have at least five years’ experience as a Security Specialist or Consultant and experience in implementing next-gen firewalls.
- You also have experience in designing and implementing security products, such as SIEM, 2FA, Antivirus, Antispam, IPS, WAF and NAC.
- You have valid certification at the level of Cisco CCNP Security/Fortinet NSE7 (or equivalent), CISSP is considered a great advantage.
- You have a solid technical background in Security and a focus on more than just technology.
- You have worked with various vendors and have appropriate certifications, e.g. CISSP.
- You like to work as part of a dynamic environment.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- You hold a driving license (B).
A technical assessment is part of the procedure. Canvassing based on this advertisement will be disregarded.
Recruiterrecruitment@yaworks.nl +31 (0) 6 82 09 0407
Are you interested in this position and would you like to get to know us to see if there is a match? Please apply now by completing the contact form. If you have any questions about this job, please contact Sander Smorenberg.