Start with us as Junior Network Engineer
We are looking to strengthen our ranks by hiring (Junior) Network Engineers with highly inquisitive minds.
Would you like to work on a future-proof, modern infrastructure for top 500 companies and have a varied job in which you are developing all the time? If so, we can offer the challenge you are looking for!
As a (Junior) Network Engineer, you will independently install and configure devices, including (virtual) routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers. You will also be involved in troubleshooting network issues and contributing ideas on new network implementations. After onboarding, you will be capable of working independently and as part of a team, forming the link between customer and technology. You draw energy from determining the customer's needs and wishes, condensing these into concrete designs and implementing the solution. You have the heart and soul of a techie and are driven to seek out the perfect technological solutions.
Recent examples from our portfolio include data center migrations for major multinationals based on Nexus switches and firewalls and implementations of complex Wireless Mesh solutions for complete coverage in city centers and the optimization of a major nationwide network.
What will your job entail?
- Managing and monitoring networks of (complex) infrastructures on behalf of various major customers in the top 500 companies.
- Taking responsibility for tickets, changes, load balancing and troubleshooting.
- Working on major network implementations and migrations as part of a team.
- Implementing configurations on devices.
What does the job offer you?
At YaWorks, you will work with numerous innovative technologies and state-of-the-art solutions because we are ahead of the technology development curve. In this, your personal development will always take priority. You will be backed up by a whole team, offering all kinds of support. This will include training, soft skills and a personal development plan. You will also have a generous study budget and study hours.
Throughout the year, we run knowledge sessions and social events, organized for and by colleagues and your input is always welcome. We have an online learning platform with the latest training courses and there are always opportunities to attend technology events in the Netherlands and internationally. Serious fun – that’s what working at YaWorks is all about.
Who are you?
You have a passion for network technology and you like to pass it on to others. You are adept at devising suitable solutions to problems and like to share these with the people around you. You are good with people and can effectively involve them in your activities.
- You have one to two years’ experience as a Junior Engineer in the domain of IT infrastructure and networking.
- You hold Cisco CCNA or Juniper JNCIA certification or are willing to obtain this in the short term.
- You have completed senior vocational (MBO) education or have a HBO degree preferably specializing in network management (MBO) or (Applied) Computer Science (HBO).
- You enjoy working as part of a dynamic environment.
- You are solution-oriented and you like to collaborate.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- You hold a driving license (B).
Recruiterrecruitment@yaworks.nl +31 (0) 6 11 80 27 41
Are you interested in this position and would you like to get to know us to see if there is a match? Please apply now by completing the contact form. If you have any questions about this job, please contact Richard Ferro.